hilarische advertentie

Van alles en nog wat Ford/Mustang gerelateerd.

Moderator: Shelby GT-H

Plaats reactie
Nick
Contacteer:

hilarische advertentie

Bericht door Nick »

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicle ... Z407659675" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
2005 Mustang GT - Screamin' yellow
2003 Mustang SVT Cobra Terminator- gone
1996 Mustang SVT Cobra - gone
1994 Mustang GT 5.0 - gone
Mitch

Re: hilarische advertentie

Bericht door Mitch »

Hahaha wat een vent joh, ook de dont call me if, haha wou net me zus der rose fiets inruilen lol
'68 Coupe
'05 GT Vert... sold
'65 Coupe... sold
'05 Supercharged GT... sold
'65 Coupe... sold
Mack
Super User

Bericht door Mack »

:lol:
Mack
1998 Ford Mustang GT
Because BLUE
Big_fun_58

Bericht door Big_fun_58 »

Helemaal SUPER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Normaal lees ik Nederlandse poezie MAAR DIT IS OOK GAAF :lol:
Kan zo een boek schrijven.
Enfin: Wie durft???
It's the M@DM@N.......... #>B-)
fuel66

Bericht door fuel66 »

hahahahahha hoe heb je dit nu weer gevonden Nick, prachtig!.

Ene mooie wagen!.
You`re going to need a bigger boat......Cadillac CTS-V horsepower.
mercury

hilarische advertentie

Bericht door mercury »

2000 Ford Mustang GT / 5.4L
Fully Loaded
5.4L SOHC Triton V8
Tremec T45 Manual 5-Speed Transmission
Certified & E-Tested

This isn't your normal Mustang. This motherf#$!er is the Mustang god would drive if he wasn't so busy wreaking havoc on the Irish. But seriously now, this thing goes hella fast, and likes to kick out like a drunk mule in the corners. Who doesn't like a car that can power slide like a hammered horse hybrid? Pedophiles that's who. Are you a pedophile? No? then this is the car for you. Children will run when they hear the ferocious V8 cruise up the road, this thing sounds like satan screaming in triumph, so it scares the little buggers off and out of the way.

Now I know what your thinking........"how does it handle"? Let me start off by reminding you that IT IS A MUSTANG. It does have tokico shocks and is lowered (1.5in on Eibach Pro kit springs) on wide mailto:muthafu&^@ing tires (10-inch wide in the back/9.5-inch wide in front to be exact), but don't expect it to handle like a WRX, its not supposed to. Thats like comparing a football player to a figure skater. This thing is designed to go balls out fast and not give a sh!t about the road around it. It devours the asphalt, it doesn't prance around it like a fairy doing cute little twirls and pirouettes.

What's that? How is it on gas? Who cares!! Its a performance tuned 5.4L V8 with a Triton truck engine from an '02 Ford Superduty (with records). You want economy go and buy what all the ladies buy, a mustang with a V6, or worse....the 4 cylinder. This is a mans car, and it screams TESTOSTERONE from the second you fire it up. 300hp & 335ft/lbs comes at the cost of fuel. But seriously, it'll get around 400k for $70 of premium, not that it should really be a consideration in purchasing this beast.

Interior wise, this horse is saddled up with all the bells & whistles, well everything that was offered except for cruise control. Who really wants cruise control anyways? Its for weenies that are too afraid to pass on the highway, and all this thing wants to do is pass everything in sight..............except for gas stations. It has leather seats (black on black) for four so you can get all freaky with 3 of the sexiest broads you can find (or afford). If your a chick, no dude will be able to stop staring at a chick that drives a car manlier then his. However, on the down side, if your overweight, your probably not gonna fit, its a sports car, so no fat chicks.

Believe it or not, this animal even has a stereo, the Mach460 stereo which is just the fancy factory stereo, but its called 'Mach' so its fast. I know, I know, who would even wanna turn on the stereo when you can listen to the sweet tones of the maganflow exhaust, unless ofcourse your a hippy. If thats the case, this car isnt for you.............its not exaclty a green vehicle if you catch my drift.

Like any champion breed, its been well groomed. All synthetic fluids, and even a fancy dancy Saleen body kit. Its on there to remind the world that this car must be feared, and i'm talking the kind of fear that makes baby wolverines cry. Real fear, not that feeling you get when you find out 'the bachelor' is going to be on for another season, but real, ball grabbing, fear.

So now to answer the question thats on your mind. Why sell this metric f!ck ton of a car? The answer is simple really. I don't want it anymore. That and I just bought a Cobra.

Anyways, so if you want to rob a bank, then outrun 3 choppers, 6 cruisers, and a K9 unit, this is the car for you. Its like a rocket on sterroids after a trip to taco bell trying to find the bathroom amongst a crowd of ravers.

So brief recap:
5.4L Triton V8 from a 02 Superduty
Magnaflow Axleback & catted H-pipe
Clutchmaster Step 1 Clutch w/Steeda Adjustable Clutch cable
Razo Shifter
Power windows/locks, Ice Cold A/C, Black on Black leather, Anti-Theft, Mach460 sound
Moser Axles, 3:73 Gears
Saleen Body Kit with Bullit Hood
13-Inch Big Brakes
Royal Purple Fluids
6000k H.I.D. Headlamps

Don't call me if:
Your under 20. This is too much car for you. You'll die.
You want to know how it'll drive in the winter. It won't. You'll die.
Your looking at either this car, or a Miata. This is too much car for you. The G-forces alone will seperate your flesh from the bone. You'll die.
You don't have cash, but REALLY like the car, and want to work out a payment plan. Lets face it, you'll miss every payment after the first one. I'll hunt you down, You'll die.
Lastly, you want to trade me your bus, 98 Grand AM with a blown motor or your sisters pink mountain bike. I'll be honest, I don't want any of that sh!t. Only trades are for cash. I'm a hobiest voodoo doctor. You'll die.
1967 Ford Fairlane GT, 2 door hardtop coupe, 289 4V (met upgrades), 4 speed Toploader.
Eric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Eric »

Briljant. Vooral omdat het allemaal nog waar is ook :mrgreen:
Ando
Donateur 2014
Contacteer:

Bericht door Ando »

Geweldig! Alleen om de tekst zou je de auto al kopen!
Founder of Mustang Valley

There's a substitude for cubic inches: it's called Garrett T3

Mustang: http://www.mustang66.perronwei.nl
Werk & Sponsor: http://www.frames.nl
Donkervoort: http://www.S8AT.nl
Ghost Rider
Donateur 2014
Contacteer:

Bericht door Ghost Rider »

vooral dat laatste ! :D
bedankt voor je link !
1970 Sportsroof Plain Jane Sleeper - the Chickenwing Special
302 Clevor- 4 Spd HURST - 3.50 9" Traction-loc rear
LESS IS MORE !
Gearz
Super User

Bericht door Gearz »

Lijkt me duidelijk !! :mrgreen: :lol:
'70 440hp - 590NM 347 EFI Stroker, Astro A5 manual, 9" 3.50ls, '12GT disc-disc, R&P.
Ratrod

Bericht door Ratrod »

Bijna net zo grappig als die ouwe Toyota pickup advertentie uit Australië.
1979 Mustang Cobra Fastback V8
Gerlof
Van een edel paard waardeert men niet zijn kracht, maar zijn karakter. [i]Confucius[/i]
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Lounge”